With a product video you optimize and improve the conversion. It convinces your visitor and lowers the threshold for a purchase. How? Make an interactive – personalized – customer journey for your visitor.
But every viewer is different. So, calls to action can in the video be personalized and shown on different moments in different shapes and in different lengths. Styled in your corporate identity and design.
A click makes it possible to place the product directly in the shop basket.
That’s how interactivity in the video creates conversion.
Some viewers want technical information. Others want to know how fast you can deliver or what the shipping costs are. With interactive video the viewer chooses and gets always the relevant information.
Your viewers get really motivated. That is the opportunity for call to action. You can integrate the data with your sales and marketing systems (Mail Chimp of Vtiger). And… livestreaming gives your brand a living, breathing entity.
One of the most effective ways to increase conversions is through personalized one-on-one conversation. Engaging with customers will provide greater understanding of their needs and interests.
Offer the real shop experience with conversation. This generates 50% more sales at 33% lower cost.
1. TALK TO CUSTOMERS ON THEIR TERMS
For 44% of online consumers (Forrestor Report) is having questions answered by a live person during a purchase the most important feature a website can offer.
2. ASK FOR FEEDBACK
Many brands dismiss the opportunity to take in criticisms and praise from customers. The best script is a conversational one, not a recording.
3 LEAD NURTURING THROUGH CONVERSATION
A gentle encouragement toward a sale takes a cautious approach. With conversation, this process appears more natural to the customer.
CONVERSATION AND CONVERSION
A personal approach and calls to action make the viewer interested and motivated to click on. With this result: a user watches longer and better and comes more often to conversion. Especially on a mobile device. Here are twelve tips.
1. lead-generation: contact form, an appointment, subscribing to a newsletter
2. sharing on social media or send a direct email: “Hey darling, look what a beautiful video!
3. adding items directly to the shop basket
4. giving extra information by video-in-video, text or images.
5. open a second website or APP
6. download documents directly from the video
7. jump to a specific time, part or chapter of the video
8. ask for feedback: What did you think of this video?
9. trigger an event on the page where the video is
10. personalized leading of the viewer
11. add audio tracks: a personally approach, a different language or voice over
12. every click is analysed. This gives you info over the navigation, content and conversion
THE USER SPECS OF INTERACTIVE VIDEO
– it optimizes the search engine qualities of your webshop
– it presents your product or service easily and synoptic
– it keeps your viewer longer on your website
– it elevates leads and purchase
– it keeps the attention through ‘relevance’
– offers analytics and statistics of the interactivity